- You will be charged $30 if you reschedule or cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
- If you cancel less than 2 hours before your appointment or do not show up, you will be charged the full price of the appointment.
The staff at Body Conscious massage is in high demand for clients who are experiencing specific and chronic pain conditions, and our schedules book up
When a client schedules a massage and then doesn't show up, or cancels at the last minute this impacts the overall quality of care we provide. Not only does the
therapist have a hole in her schedule that is too late to fill, but there are many clients who could have booked that spot with just a little bit of notice. Because of this Body Conscious Massage is
instituting a new rescheduling policy that takes effect beginning January 1, 2017.
Please be aware of the following:
- To book a massage, you will now need to enter your Credit Card information - whether booking online, via telephone, or in person. We will only have to ask you this
information once, and it will remain encrypted on our system. **Please note, we are PCI Compliant - which means we have the highest level of security possible for your safety.
- If you do need to reschedule for any reason, please try and do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you find you need to reschedule less than 24 hours in advance (but more than two), the charge to do this will be $30.
- If you call at the last minute (within 2 hours of your scheduled massage) or do not show for your scheduled appointment you will be responsible for paying the
FULL CHARGE for the massage.
- If you send someone else (a family member or friend) instead of coming yourself, you will not be charged (and may even get a $10 Referral Reward.)
Please understand, this policy is to support our staff in having a full schedule and to receive at least a portion of their pay when last
minute changes happen outside of their control. We've found we have a pretty successful rate at filling open appointment slots if we have at least a 24-hour notice, and hopefully, our new
"Waiting List" option will make that even easier.
If you can't come to your appointment, someone is most likely waiting to fill that opening. There is a much better chance we can
make that happen if you cancel at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.